- HR Payroll certification
- 1year wages/payroll/operations administration experience in similar role
Summary of job tasks, but not limited to:
- Sourcing, processing and capturing of wages on a daily basis.
- Daily pulling and saving of Tracker summaries.
- Checking and verifying all staff, labour and truck hours on the system with Tracker data – making the necessary changes on the system .
- Daily pulling and saving of custom reports for labour.
- Ensuring that all information captured on the system is accurate and correct at all times. Escalating and following up on any queries where the system does not match Tracker or the handover.
- Loading all new labour and staff on the system bulk uploader and submitting to Supervisor for uploading.
- Following up on all outstanding labour codes and ensuring that the information is loaded correctly.
- Pulling and saving of Labour Broker Pivot Sheet and Labour Broker Invoice Sheet for all labour brokers.
- Ensuring that all wages are submitted for PO’s.
- Ensure signed off PO’s are saved and submitted to the labour brokers in time.
- Meeting weekly wages deadline for processing.
- Sourcing, processing, and capturing of wages on a daily basis.
Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in multitasking.
- Deadline driven.