External Sales Representative to develop new sales and business covering oil and chemical spill response, industrial cleaning, waste and sales of absorbents and spill kits.
- Sales and upselling. Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Maintaining external call cycle with clients
- Required to generate quotations
- Liaise with Sales Manager on progress in terms of orders received.
- Set up a full week of appointments.
- Planning and coordinating client lists, visits, appointments, site meetings and follow ups.
- Report to Sales Manager on all movements, clients, travel in the form of sales call sheet.
- Compile administrative documents, communications and reports and liaise with Sales Manager in terms of job scheduling, resource management and related items for work landed.
- Generate quotations, forward quotations and costings, follow up on appointments/quotations with clients.
- Uphold the vehicle policy of our company with regards to fuel usage, mileage and maintenance with fleet controller/sales manager. Record vehicle usage and maintain checklists for vehicle.
- Follow up with stores/dispatch on product deliveries related to orders received.
- Responsive customer service
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an External Sales Representative responsible for achieving monthly targets.
- Own vehicle
- Valid South African Drivers license
- Matric Certificate
- Suit candidate available immediately.
- Fixed Term Contract.