We seek a Sales Development Consultant for our Cape Town depot. The Sales Development consultant has a core focus to present and promote our insurance products to the existing broker base as well as targeting new brokers and clients to convert their business.
Exemplary customer service skills and telephone manner including the ability to identify needs, provide prompt response and exercise patience, respect and professionalism in all interactions.
- Own Vehicle
- Valid SA Drivers license.
- Grade 12 (Matric) qualification.
- Sales and customer liaison experience an advantage.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and e-mail applications.
- Skilled in independently prioritizing, planning and coordinating, organising, leading and monitoring multiple organizational tasks of a complex nature simultaneously and quickly adapting to changes in time frames.
- Meet FAIS fit and proper requirements.
Summary of job tasks, but not limited to:
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- To generate a customer pipeline and discuss weekly
- Expedite the resolution of problems and complaints through the required processes, ensuring brokers are satisfied with the service.
- Prioritize the targeted client list to achieve agreed sales within the agreed timelines.
- Supply management with sales daily report.
- Supply management with sales weekly report.
- Make minimum call requirements.
- Monthly Basic + Monthly Discretionary KPI + Laptop + Cellphone + Fuel Card
- Preferred: available to start immediately
- Willing to work Fixed Term Contracting