We are looking for a General Manager with the drive to establish a new business and technical knowledge to manage our Walvis Bay depot.
- Management of profitability in the business
- Management of branch operations, customer service, sales, and financial transactions
- Demonstrable success in technical sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Experienced in Corporate Governance
- Manage branch staff, recruitment, training, and performance management
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies
- Namibian citizen
- Grade 12 (Non-negotiable)
- Relevant tertiary education will be an added advantage
- Valid Namibian drivers license and own vehicle
- Technical knowledge with the drive to establish a new business
- Experience in the sales of emergency spill response, industrial cleaning, hazardous waste management, contaminated land rehabilitation, stockpile remediation, liquid fire and marine related services and products (spill kits/absorbents and biological cleaners) is advantageous.