To be the first contact in case of emergencies and to inform the relevant key holders within the company. To ensure constant monitoring, communication, record keeping and co-ordination is maintained with all sites, technicians and drivers.
- Monitor WhatsApp groups and Emails for requests, assistance, information, or updates with all relevant people added to the group.
- Extract all information from WhatsApp groups, ensure all movements are correctly captured and clear for the next shift to understand.
- Ensure detailed handover is created and completed for the next shift to clearly understand.
- Open internal and wages WhatsApp groups for Johannesburg operational sites.
- Open required WhatsApp groups and add necessary persons. Post the problem reported and provide support if required.
- Add the problem in the national problem register, allocate to the region and ensure that the problem number is allocated back to the group.
- Update regional registers daily.
- Close off all problems groups that are requested to close.
- Load internal system for technicians / responders attending sites.
- Ensure Internal System is loaded daily with the planned daily duties of technicians.
- Ensure internal and wage groups are opened for operations.
- Assist technicians who have difficulties with internal system.
- Book accommodation for technicians staying over.
- Ensure jobs for the day are complete in full detail on the internal system.
- Monitor cameras for the different regions to ensure depots are safe; guards are visible and on patrol.
- Monitor depots and sites and know who is operating after hours.
- Report unsafe acts to SHEQ via WhatsApp groups.
- Complete P&I spreadsheets for the day with information. Record vehicles that were used for the client on that day. Provide tracking reports from tracking sites as attestation.
- Complete call out sheets for new jobs that came in during shift.
- Complete the fuel recon for the day. Ensure all necessary documents and slips are captured.
- Complete the Vehicle checklist daily.
- Vehicles tracking at regular intervals, with precise record keeping.
- Complete Asset Register Daily with correct information taken from the groups.
- Complete JMPs for technicians that are travelling distance. Ensure enough stops are added for the driver to rest.
- Know all truck movements. Controllers are required to know exactly what job each truck is carrying out, and the location to go to and from.
- Record all movements in the truck movements schedule. Complete truck movements in detail.
- Monitor vehicles on the tracking system to ensure vehicles are safe and being driven correctly.
- Spot check on vehicles movement on tracking, to ensure vehicles are where they need to be.
- Check vehicle screens to ensure tracking is updating.
- Update tracking app with new information.
- Create EPOs for purchases made for that day.
- Scan, capture and email the EPOs captured for the day and ensure personnel have received them on time.
- Issue fuel purchase orders to staff filling up (Ensure the staff member posts a clear picture of the slip the fleet number and a picture of their odometer).
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area is an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Cell Phone and Mobile Application Literacy.
- Matric (Advantageous).
- Telephone Etiquette providing customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Suit candidate available immediately.
- Fixed Term Contract.